The Data Products page allows you to search the ERCOT Market Information List (EMIL). The EMIL shows all ERCOT market products required to be supplied by Protocols or other binding documents (OBDs).
Related topics are listed under each data product in the search return. Click one of these links to filter the search by that category.
Here are explanations of each search filter:
This filter allows you to search based on the current availability of products. Not all products have data to display at all times. And each MIS Digital Certificate provides access to different data products based on roles. Although you can view the details of all products, you may not have access to download the associated reports and extracts with each product. Examples...
Products I Have Access To
Selecting this filter allows you to see only those products to which you have access to download any associated reports or extracts.
Products That Have Data
Selecting this filter allows you to see only those products that currently have data and that you have access to.
The recipient for which the product is intended. Values pertain to the general public, Market Participants, stakeholder groups, external retail customers, and various committees and subcommittees. Examples...
- BOD — ERCOT Board of Directors
- CP — Counter-Party
- CRRAH — Congestion Revenue Right Account Holder
- DSP — Distribution Service Provider
- External Retail Customer — Entity that purchases electricity for consumption
- F&A — Finance and Audit Committee
- FERC — Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- IMRE — Independent Market Information System Registered Entity
- LSE — Load Serving Entity
- PUCT — Public Utility Commission of Texas
- QSE — Qualified Scheduling Entity
- Resource — Resource Entity
- REC — Renewable Energy Credit
- RMS — Retail Market Subcommittee
- Stakeholder — Identified stakeholder group
- TAC — Technical Advisory Committee
- TO — Transmission Operator
- TSP — Transmission Service Provider
The data delivery points. Examples...
- API – Application Program Interface used for programmatically downloading retail and nodal items.
- Citrix – Posting is available through a Citrix connection.
- Email – Provided via email.
- ERCOT.com – Public website containing public postings.
- EWS – External Web Services used for programmatically submitting and downloading Nodal information and Get Report for all items with a report type ID.
- MIS – Market Information System for UI retrieval of Protocol-required deliverables.
- Public – Product is available to the public.
- Secure – Product is available only to registered Market Participants.
- Certified – Product is available only to a specific Market Participant.
The type of product posting.
The product's status.
If you need assistance with your Digital Certificate, your roles, or the MIS website, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager or ERCOT Client Services at ClientServices@ercot.com or (512) 248-3900.